At Honeycomb Financial we work with people who are excited about financial wellness and how it can lead to a happier and less stressful life. We primarily work with:
- Technology professionals – As a technology professional, you may have particular needs around stock options, RSUs, or your company going through an IPO. With a 20+ year career in IT, Caedmon has direct experience with these issues as well as the ability to give the detailed analysis that engineers expect.
- Those who care about sustainability – If you are interested in green, impact or socially responsible investing, you have come to the right place. You CAN take care of yourself financially while also giving back and improving our society and environment.
- People in life transitions – Re-imagining your life can be incredibly exciting but also scary. Whether you are re-assessing your career or going through a divorce, a thoughtful and balanced financial plan will ease the stress of your transition.
- Young individuals and families – Financial literacy and education is rarely taught to our children. This leaves them unprepared for handling their own financial lives at a particularly vulnerable time. I love working with those in school, at their first jobs or those with young children. Developing good financial habits early pays dividends down the road.
- Healthcare professionals – Nurses, therapists, dentists, psychologists and doctors: You spend your lives giving of yourself to take care of others. Let us help YOU with your financial life.
If you don’t fit one of these categories, feel free to reach out to me for a quick conversation. I have a strong network of other local financial professionals and would be happy to recommend someone who can address your needs.
Asset minimums: Many investment managers and/or planners have minimums that range from $200,000 to $5MM. I believe that financial planning should be affordable and available to everyone. We have no asset minimums and our fees are reasonable. Please contact me with any questions.